Saturday, 14 November 2009

November Dubstep Mix

Photobucket

It took me a little while to get into it but I cracked about 2 months ago. I started throwing some dubstep into my sets at KOOL KIDS STAND UP! We've always had a electro/fidget/dub vibe going down but I'd left the dubstep to the others since I've only ever mixed house beats and always to a crowd,.I've never used CDJs without anyone listening so I went straight in with it. Some dub tunes can be a pain the arse but when you pull it off it sounds sick. Anyway, I've done two dubstep mixes, you can find the October mix on MySpace or my Facebook fan page. I'm still waiting for my laptop to get sorted out before I can do a fidget promo mix but for now here's my dub mix for November.


SCOTT HARRIS DUBSTEP MIX NOVEMBER'09





1. In The Death Car - 16BIT
2. 
Rock Tha Bells - Jakes
3. 
The Shivers - Eddie K
4. 
Swoosh - Giant
5.
 Duck Jam - JFB
6. 
When I Look At You - Emalkay
7. 
The Blank - SKISM
8. 
Scattah - Trolley Snatcher
9. 
Don't Mess About - Crissy Criss
10. 
Invaders - Excision, Datsik
11. 
Sick As Sin - Stagga feat. Skamma
12. 
Dies
el Not Petrol - Sukh Knight
13. 
Terror Dome - Vaski
14. 
Saxon - Chase & Status
15. 
The Future - Trolley Snatcher
16. 
Bring It Back (Ed Solo, JFB Remix) - Deekline, Tim Healy, 321
17. 
Dangerous - 501
18. 
Organ Grinder (High Rankin Remix) - Trevor Loveys
19. 
Beast In The Basement - Reso
20. 
Safe Or Sorry - Vaski
21. 
Act Like You Know (Dubstep Mix) - Nero


No comments:

Post a Comment