Friday, 4 December 2009

TWISTED w/ A1 BASSLINE

Photobucket


Been a little while since the last post, I've been pretty busy with a lot of things. The first Ghettoblastahh EP should be ready to send out at the end of next week; confirmed remixes by Scott Harris, Stitched Up, Mart Taylor & Fritz Terror, watch out for this. I'll be posting up my new promo mix in a few days & I've also got a few new remixes up on soundcloud.com/scottharrisdj which should be out in the next month or so.


I've got some big gigs coming up this month, the first one is December 9th supporting A1 Bassline with KOOL KIDS STAND UP! DJs. Entry is cheap & drinks are cheap so if you want some top quality electro, fidget & dubstep look no further.


http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=181399414371&ref=mf

No comments:

Post a Comment